Want to join our team?
We are constantly looking for those who can help!
We’d love to hear from you!
*Note: We are only accepting Internships for the following roles at this time,
please keep checking back!*
Social Media Assistants Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
Website Developer Job Duties:
- Know WordPress and other relevant platforms, some web design coding languages.
- Research Restaurants.
- Work on SEO
- Troubleshoot website problems.
- Maintain and update websites.
- Monitor website traffic.
Website Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, WordPress, SEO, Proofreading, Detail-Oriented, Team Player
Email email@example.com with your Resume or Use Contact Form Below:
[contact-form-7 id=”8″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to connecting soon!